HELP CANT DECIDE! - Monty GM or Bloomsbury pm

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi guys I'm about to make my next LV purchase and I simply cant decide out of these 2 bags which one to get. I want a go to bag, and love the simplicity of both these bags. Any other suggestions would be welcome also. Thats it price wise tho ......

2. I prefer the Bloomsbury.

3. I like the Bloomsbury too!

4. Monty!!

5. Bloomsbury gets my vote!

6. Bloomsbury, bloomsbury, bloomsbury! It's on my wishlist. I so want this bag and it's in damier so the straps are darker and won't darken unlike the vachetta on the mono monty. I don't know if they carry it in damier, but get the bloomsbury! It's more functional looking.

7. +1 bloomsbury.

8. Bloomsbury!

9. you guys are kinda thinking my way with the bloomsbury its lovely

10. Monty GM

11. I have the Bloomsbury PM and absolutely love it! Its my go to bag because its so comfy, fits a good bit of stuff, and pretty much goes with anything I'm wearing.

12. Another vote for the Bloomsbury

13. Bloomsbury only because it's damier which I prefer right now.

14. Monty!

15. if you already have a handheld speedy, and a handheld birkin, then i would go with the bloomsbury. i have it and find it very functional, and i often use it as a shoulder bag instead of a crossbody. because it has the pleat in the front, it dresses it up, so i have often worn it to work with a suit and it looks just fine.