HELP! Can't DECIDE If I want the Sorbet

emmarou

Jun 6, 2009
I just saw this gorgeous Sorbet Day on E's website.
I've been wanting to get a Day, but just haven't decided on the color.
Now seeing the sorbet day, I wonder if I should get it.
I just got a pourpre first and a sorbet ticket last week, so getting this bag would mean 3 bals in 14 days. Kinda crazy?

I love the sorbet color, but I wonder if it'll get dirty easily, especially when it's on a large-sized bag as DAY...

OR....somebody please just grab that Sorbet DAY and end my misery.

Sorbet is just a great color - I wish I had bought more amethyst when that was current - sorbet is also popular and not easy to get even now -

Since you wear the day mostly on your shoulder the handle will not get very dirty. You can also spray apple guard rain and stain on it - I put that on my amethyst pom pon and it still looks brand new after a year of use.

I say go for it!

I just saw this gorgeous Sorbet Day on E's website.
I've been wanting to get a Day, but just haven't decided on the color.
Now seeing the sorbet day, I wonder if I should get it.
I just got a pourpre first and a sorbet ticket last week, so getting this bag would mean 3 bals in 14 days. Kinda crazy?

I love the sorbet color, but I wonder if it'll get dirty easily, especially when it's on a large-sized bag as DAY...

OR....somebody please just grab that Sorbet DAY and end my misery.

haha i totally understand!!! sometimes i just wish that..i think if you love it and u will be thinking about it..just get it!!! i think a day in sorbet would be so cute!! I JUST recently got convince to get a day...so =)...
and i think 3 bals is not crazy considering u r getting very different styles...esp size..this one definitely can carry much more if u need to..

yes u should definitely get it! sorbet is such a nice color..
if u feel better , i've made 4 purchases within the last 3 wks but as bacaster said, i guess its ok since they are of diff styles and diff years.. its so hard to get smtg that is no longer current.. such as the metallic colors... still dying to get my hands on one !!

Sorbet is so pretty, if I didn't have an Amethyst already, i'd be hunting my Sorbet GGH City since I saw it. I'm not sure if they make that combo, but if they do? That'd be my choice.

You should get it before they're gone.

I would go for it! I would be very tempted if I: a) had the $, and b) didn't have a Frambroise and Amethyst Day (that would just be too many pink Days).

It will probably go quickly, so I'd snatch it up while you can.

Good luck!

Get it! It is definitely a hard color to come by. I first saw it at the boutique irl a few weeks ago and I just fell in love! I was debating on getting it and when I finally decided and went to the boutique again, they had none left at all! I was devastated. I finally tracked down one from aloha rag...whew! I can't wait till I get it. It's a pretty rich color, doesn't seem easy to get dirty.