HELP!!! Can't decide if I should keep my trevi pm

My suggestion is to keep the Trevi. I'm not a fan of Alma in damier (no offense to some owners). I love Alma in Vernis.
And eventhoug you can buy 2 bags for the price of Trevi, at the end of the day, you can only carry 1 bag.
Good luck on your decision.

Thank u so much for all your useful feedback - much appreciated!!! I've decided to keep the trevi....you're right the longer I look at it the more I fall in love with its understated elegance and downright versatility albeit dress down or glammed up.

The only problem is I went to the mall today to have it exchanged as I noticed that the where the gold ring is attached for the detachable strap is not properly sealed and painted and also notice there's a slight "bend" inthe zip area which I think had been a similar issue for some trevi owners.

But just wheni thought I have the perfect trevi already when I got home I notice there's some slight bubbling underneath the leaderfrom kne ifthe handles. This is indeed so disheartening and to make matters worst the handles are nit level!!!

Although I'm really embarrased to be back again in the store I suppose i just have to or I'll never be happy!!!

What u reckon, should I feel embarrassed?

yay for keeping the trevi! and you should go back---if its already bothering you it will just keep bugging you! when you are spending that much on a bag it shouldn't have some of those issues. Just make sure this time you look at every inch of the bag so that you don't have to go back!