Help!!! Can you tell me where to find this??

  1. Girls, i am looking for a top like the one shown in the foto.

    Does anyone know where i can find something like that and how those kind of tops are called???:confused1:

    I hope someone can help me:crybaby:

    Thanks in advance:flowers:
  2. backless halter/handkerchief top? here is something similar
  3. I haven't seen those tops any more... maybe a tie back tank? has a beaded halter with a bare back that ties. I don't remember if there was a specific name for it? Good luck!
  4. thanks ladies for your help! I appreciate it!!!

    I'm looking for he exact same style like i posted in the pic!!!
  5. I can't tell, but if it's mesh, you might want to get a vintage Whiting & Davis one....
  6. sonya i've never heard of this....can you tell me where i can find this???
  7. I think they're called apron tops. Bebe might have some
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice