Help, can someone help me find this thread again?

habanerita

O.G.
May 1, 2006
There was a thread or maybe posts which described how to place a see through, or same color insert inside bags, cut to fit the bag, in order to keep the bottoms structured. It was quite detailed and I meant to try it but never got around to it.

It would great to find it again since I think it would help a lot of members with their bags, but I can't find it..........If anyone remembers it, or can find it........could you post again?.....thank you:heart:H

No, it wasn't about pursekeets.......it was about buying at craft/artists/supply stores, the kind of sheets that come in black, white, clear, etc., the ones that are thin and rigid. Cutting them to fit the bottom of your bag, and inserting them to hold the shape. It was quite clever, and very detailed. These sheets are "plastic" in feel so they could be wiped if needed. The black for black bags, white for white, clear for others, etc.

The thread or posts was great, but unfortunately, I did not bookmark it.:heart:H

That is a good post, but no, the one I am talking about is about making an insert for the bottom of your bag out of plastic sold at arts and crafts store. I am going to try it this coming week and see if it works....will let you know......:heart:H