Help can somebody name this Vuitton??

Thank You everybody!!!! you're all so kind to help me out with this! i dont want to get stuck with a fake :sad:

I LOVE the vintage look. The only other thing that worries me about the first one (with the 2 braces) is that on the back the LV's are cut in half, at the very bottom. See what i mean? is that a warning sign or me just being picky?????

Can you get more pics from the seller, I dont think the pic of the "made in france" is very clear. The bag looks real but I would wait for pics from the seller. Also if this is real, its a VERY vintage and old bag. :flowers:

yeah will do :smile: thank you for the advice. The oldness dosnt bother me really, it only means i wont feel so bad when i ruin it (because im so messy with drinks and food somehow)

I recently got my Vintage Petite Noé and i love her age to bits! Shes August 1995 and is so pretty :smile:

Thank you again!!!!!!!:yes:

oo well spotted!!!! i shall have a bid on that one :smile: ill let you know how it goes :yes:

you guys really are a very bad influence *heheheheheheheheheheheheh* oo i bring it all on myself im sure :roflmfao:

if you do bid on another, ask if the lining is intact. i had one that was unused from the 90s, but the lining got "sticky" i sold it to someone on ebay many moons ago, but i mentioned that the lining was sticky. i checked at LV, and that is a problem with those bags.

good luck!