Help! Can I wear this or do I look silly? *pics*

Jun 18, 2007
Ok gals, I stumbled on a great deal on some black gap skinny pants at the outlet ($5!!) My coworkers (from the gap!) told me I looked good but I am too nervous to wear them without getting a second opinion. Sorry about the quality but the lights in my apartment are not really all that great!

The shirt is from target (I realized I had no tunic style shirts to wear with these pants!) and you can see it here: http://www.target.com/Juniors-Xhila...e=UTF8&node=193835011&frombrowse=1&rh=&page=1

Please give me your honest opinions :smile:

Attachments

• Photo 8.jpg
    Photo 8.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 795
  • Photo 9.jpg
    Photo 9.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 548
I really am not a fan of skinny jeans, but that's besides the point. I think you should wear what makes you feel good and confident. If you have doubts about these jeans then return them, b/c you'll be so uncomfortable wearing it.

I'm just not used to anything trendy- I've been a jeans and tshirt kind of gal my whole life. I'm really trying to dress a little more stylishly, and I figured a good way to work my way into a few pieces is to buy them inexpensively to try out first. They're actually really comfy and not tight at all, so I think I'll forget they're not my usual bootcuts after awhile.

just wanted to make sure I wasn't violating major rules like can I wear a dark blue top with black pants? are they too short? etc :smile:

Black skinnys go with everything, and at that price, it's a sweet deal!

Be confident, and don't stress out about wearing it in ways you're not comfy in. Have fun!