Help - can I wear coco handle in mini/small?

Which size is best for me?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zixi1000

Aug 7, 2017
Hi:

I really like this season’s so black coco handle and got it in the small/mini size.

my previous coco handles are all in medium/small, so I thought I would try the smaller size.

After I unboxed my new so black in small it looks a lot smaller than my medium coco handles. It doesn’t look too small trying it on crossbody or as a should bag. However, it would be really miniature as a carrying bag.

I am debating if I should keep this small/mini or exchange for medium/small? What do you guys think based on my photos below?

Thank you for letting me share and any feedback is really appreciated

179109A9-9175-4E5D-A6AC-3269138BE71E.jpeg

4F95958B-A23E-4375-B7E3-C4DFE6A92153.jpeg

E6016E67-A730-4670-8BD6-99132B299BE5.jpeg

47714928-9904-4D30-A022-3895F8050FC2.jpeg

AB62747D-ABB5-4A80-B7BB-76E39923B440.jpeg

Yes the so black is in mini - the smallest size.

I am confused too since the tag now says small for the smallest size...

Oh ok! So your older one is the next size up?
I generally prefer the small (not the mini) for the coco handle but since you already have a bigger one why not keep the mini? It’s popular and most importantly looks great on you. Honestly both sizes look great ok you so you can’t go wrong.

Love the mini on you. I think your eyes are just used to seeing the bigger size on you and haven’t gotten used to the new you! They do carry high and are meant to be carried high.

Love the mini on you. I think your eyes are just used to seeing the bigger size on you and haven’t gotten used to the new you! They do carry high and are meant to be carried high.
Yes, I need to try it on more to get use to the look.
The mini looks good in the photo, but feels smaller irl...

Oh ok! So your older one is the next size up?
I generally prefer the small (not the mini) for the coco handle but since you already have a bigger one why not keep the mini? It’s popular and most importantly looks great on you. Honestly both sizes look great ok you so you can’t go wrong.

This is what I was thinking, since I already have the small in GHW.

I guess my question is more for going forward, if I want more coco handle, should I go with small or mini?

I had the same issue when I was choosing my Coco. Mini (smallest size) looks so cute and not too small in pics. But when trying on in store, it felt too small and strap was slightly too short for me. Ended up getting the next size up as it feels more practical for regular use.

I like both on you! I’ve owned both sizes in the past and whilst the Small (middle sized) was more practical, I used the Mini more for evenings out as well as quick shopping trips etc. I can see both formats having its purpose.