Help! Can I return again..?

Dear all..Just an update!

I went to the Sloane St boutique (I called before that), and managed to return my lambskin!:yahoo:
The SA who attended me was soooo nice & helpful!

To start with, I saw the jumbo caviar in the latest shade of brown/beige.
And to think that I had been asking the SA in Bond St about the jumbo size where she told me mine, the Large, is the largest one..?? :confused1:

Anyway, I thought I wd exchange with the jumbo size since that was what I initially wanted.. But after I tried it on me..hmm..just not for me. It's spacious and great for everyday bag..but a lil' big for evening.. Furthermore, they only comes in silverware & (they are nice but..) I'm not really into the available colours.
So I finally decided to just stick on my decision for the Large Caviar beige w gold hardware.
- But then they are not available in Large..:hysteric:

I really didn't want to go home w/o a purse..:sad: But despite of me taking alot of time considering my options, the SA was really understanding and patience. She even advised me that I better take a store credit rather than buy something which I didn't really like - (That was a vast different of attitude at the Bond St where the SA didn't say much or give any advise/info on the bag, just looked at me kinda impatience for me to make up my decision).
Anyway, a lil disappointed, I agreed to take the store credit and comes back when the gold hardware stock is in.. But as the SA was about to prepare for it, they found the purse I want!!:nuts:
She wrapped it up nicely, gave the new box, paper bag(when I did my first exchange at Bond, she just put the lambskin bag as it is.. Imagine all the trips I've made there, when they are closed, having my paper bag kicked, slammed on the street..).
Oh yeah, cashier was also very friendly..!:yes:

Okay, sorry this is long.. But I'm just soo happy. Not only I finally get the bag I really wanted..The trip to the Chanel in Sloane St today have really given me a "good start" with my first Chanel experience (which I almost lost in Bond St)!:yes: :heart:

Cheers!

^ heh, it might just be me, but i was utterly put off by the sloane street branch's service - getting ignored by SAs, SAs being surly and unhelpful. I guess it depends, they seemed pretty nice to the "older ladies" in the store when i was there, and the SA on the second level tending to the clothes & shoes was very nice, so it's worth a shot to go to the sloane street branch if 2 other PFers have recommended it.

either way, i hope everything goes well for your exchange! *crosses fingers for you* ;)

Zerodross,
From my honest opinion, even my SA didn't look that friendly at first. But once I approached her, she's actually really nice & helpful. While I was there, all SAs seems friendly - except one, an older blond "classy" looking one who looked at me with one shot of "dirty" look!:yucky: I think she must have been taking care on the second floor as I only saw her once, just for a brief..which I was glad :blah:

yay! it's good to hear that you had a good experience at the sloane street store and everything worked out for you! so glad they managed to find a bag of your choice! :yes::yahoo:

can't wait to see pictures of your bag!

p/s funnily enough, when i was at sloane street and got the horrible SA, it was an older blonde!

Okay..finally I have the time to do this..
So as promised, here's my first Chanel - Large Caviar Classic Flap in beige!:yahoo:

Attachments

• DSC00744.jpg
    DSC00744.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 75
  • DSC00749.jpg
    DSC00749.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 55
yay! it's good to hear that you had a good experience at the sloane street store and everything worked out for you! so glad they managed to find a bag of your choice! :yes::yahoo:

can't wait to see pictures of your bag!

p/s funnily enough, when i was at sloane street and got the horrible SA, it was an older blonde!

Zerodross the pic is here! ^^:wlae:

I am certain it have to be the same older blond SA I was talking about..
Ya know, she gave me this look as I've seen in movies where higher class people looked at others whom to them is the "lower-class" (since I haven't experience it before in real life..).
Whatever it is, I was glad that the rest of the SA's were very friendly..so her much later few seconds appearance at the first level didn't effects me much..

I highly recommend if the next time you go to Sloane, you should look for the slim & tall asian lady.. She wasn't that kind "all smiley" at first look. But I realise I can't judge someone by the first outlook cos she turns out to be really polite, patience & helpful - Really great customer service that you leave the boutique feeling TOTALLY satisfied & one happy customer! :yes:

^^Thanks ladies.. :smile:

Btw Yorelica, this is the Large. :smile:
I was a lil confused actually at first cos since I'm new to Chanel, I did based on the size guides from one of the thread here. The 3 sizes for the Classic Flap: Small, Medium & Jumbo..
But then I was told by the SA this is Large - which of course I realised not the Jumbo.. So I was confused.
But then she explained & showed to me there are 4 sizes..so this is the Large..(smaller than the Jumbo..).
I'm new to Chanel bags.. But anyway, I will find the measuring tape to measure it tomorrow morning.. - and yeah, to model it too!:yes:

Zerodross the pic is here! ^^:wlae:

I am certain it have to be the same older blond SA I was talking about..
Ya know, she gave me this look as I've seen in movies where higher class people looked at others whom to them is the "lower-class" (since I haven't experience it before in real life..).
Whatever it is, I was glad that the rest of the SA's were very friendly..so her much later few seconds appearance at the first level didn't effects me much..

I highly recommend if the next time you go to Sloane, you should look for the slim & tall asian lady.. She wasn't that kind "all smiley" at first look. But I realise I can't judge someone by the first outlook cos she turns out to be really polite, patience & helpful - Really great customer service that you leave the boutique feeling TOTALLY satisfied & one happy customer! :yes:

ibiza, your new bag is gorgeous! i love how the hardware warms up the colour of the bag. :drool::drool: there's a large size? i never knew that too! but congrats! it definitely looks great and i'm so happy for you that you managed to exchange the bag and get the great service that you deserve! and i agree with the others, modelling pics!!! ;):yes:

p/s thanks for the recommendation of the slim asian SA, i'll definitely try to look out for her the next time i go down to chanel.

Okay ladies..as promised...
Hiding myself in pyjama under this coat just for these shots..(pics took in the morning after I woke up):lol: , here are the pics of me with my classic flap!:cutesy:

Attachments

• DSC00756.jpg
    DSC00756.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 56
  • DSC00757.jpg
    DSC00757.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 60
  • DSC00762.jpg
    DSC00762.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC00766.jpg
    DSC00766.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 56
  • DSC00768.jpg
    DSC00768.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 54
Thank You Zerodross! ;)
Yeah, I usually don't like gold..but somehow for this beige(my SA called it's yellowish beige) especially in Caviar, the gold harware kinda enhance more the whole look of the bag..:yes:

Btw, I have did the measurements of the bag..It's 10 x 6 x2.5"..just as the measurements of the Medium based on the size guide of one of the thread here..
But both SAs (in Bond & Sloane) called this Large.:shrugs:
The Small (based on the thread here), they called it the Medium..and they showed me a smaller one which they called Small..
The SA in Bond showed me 3 sizes: S,M & L(mine).
And the SA in Sloane showed me 4 sizes: S, M, L(mine) & Jumbo.
I hope I'm not causing some confusion here..:oh: