help! :) Cammeo or seasonal color?

gratefull

Jan 8, 2010
Hi, Excuse me if I spelled cammeo wrong... have seen it both ways..:P

Want to get a saffiano lux tote.... yum! (probably medium) -

should I get a seasonal color first, or cammeo?
The cammeo is pretty, not exactly that flattering on me personally, but pretty bag.
The seasonal colors are really calling my name! - Just will feel bad once they are gone, and cammeo will still be around, as it is one of Prada's consistent colors.
Should I get cammeo just because it is versatile and pretty, or get a really pretty seasonal color (even though it's not a neutral) just for love??

Thanks in advance :smile:

Hmm I guess it depends on your style and what you usually wear? If you mostly wear neutral colours I think you could go for a more striking colour like red or orange or even the blue that Prada has. If you wear a lot of colours then a neutral bag would be better. Cammeo is quite neutral. HTH!

from the sounds of it sounds like you are leaning towards a seasonal color! but just want 2nd opinions to confirm your decision? lol you mentioned cammeo not matching you and being just a "pretty" bag.. why not get a striking " very pretty oN YOU seasonal colored bag?!" Prada comes up with such nice pretty colors you should take advantage of that ;)

Hmm I guess it depends on your style and what you usually wear? If you mostly wear neutral colours I think you could go for a more striking colour like red or orange or even the blue that Prada has. If you wear a lot of colours then a neutral bag would be better. Cammeo is quite neutral. HTH!
Thank you! That's a good point! :smile:
Gosh I didn't even think about it that way. Good idea.

from the sounds of it sounds like you are leaning towards a seasonal color! but just want 2nd opinions to confirm your decision? lol you mentioned cammeo not matching you and being just a "pretty" bag.. why not get a striking " very pretty oN YOU seasonal colored bag?!" Prada comes up with such nice pretty colors you should take advantage of that ;)
Thanks Koreany!
Yes, you are right, first sentence. :smile:
You know what, I think I will do just that. Guess I was looking for confirmation. Lol.
This is my first saffiano and I felt weird for getting a seasonal color instead of cammeo or black.... But I just love the colors at this point...that's where the love is.
Went back to the boutique and saw the blue again. Oooooh. The anice, light blue light turquoise shade. Going to have to bring it home. :smile:
(And yes, the boutique still has some!!) btw I can give info if anyone needs it! Heehee
Was worried about it matching clothes but it will go with lots of neutral things and outfits. Thanks.

Thanks Koreany!
Yes, you are right, first sentence. :smile:
You know what, I think I will do just that. Guess I was looking for confirmation. Lol.
This is my first saffiano and I felt weird for getting a seasonal color instead of cammeo or black.... But I just love the colors at this point...that's where the love is.
Went back to the boutique and saw the blue again. Oooooh. The anice, light blue light turquoise shade. Going to have to bring it home. :smile:
(And yes, the boutique still has some!!) btw I can give info if anyone needs it! Heehee
Was worried about it matching clothes but it will go with lots of neutral things and outfits. Thanks.
do you mind tell me which boutique?

not at all - Prada boutique at South Coast Plaza (in California). My SA is Vicki... she's great.
let me know if you get anything :smile:

BTW you can just google it to get the phone number... if you need more information, let me know :smile:

Seasonal colors are much nicer and attractive than the classic colors "cammeo, caramel and black", If you have already these colors any kind in "neutral" colors, so I would just suggest you to go for seasonal colors.

IMO, Nice to have diversity in colors ;).

Seasonal colors are much nicer and attractive than the classic colors "cammeo, caramel and black", If you have already these colors any kind in "neutral" colors, so I would just suggest you to go for seasonal colors.

IMO, Nice to have diversity in colors ;).

Thank you! Yes, it is nice isn't it?! :smile:

It's nice to have variety.
Thank you for your post.

The cammeo is pretty, not exactly that flattering on me personally, but pretty bag.
The seasonal colors are really calling my name! - Just will feel bad once they are gone, and cammeo will still be around, as it is one of Prada's consistent colors.
Should I get cammeo just because it is versatile and pretty, or get a really pretty seasonal color (even though it's not a neutral) just for love??

I have one in purple and I get lots of stares and complements whenever I use it. You can never go wrong with a seasonal color.:smile:

I would get the the Cammeo if you don't already have a neutral bag. If you do, then totally get a fun seasonal colour. You're young so a structured bag with a good dose of colour looks much more youthful.