help! :) Cammeo or seasonal color?

I would get the the Cammeo if you don't already have a neutral bag. If you do, then totally get a fun seasonal colour. You're young so a structured bag with a good dose of colour looks much more youthful.

thanks!! didn't think about it that way.
Have a neutral bag.... but may get the cammeo too, though, later :biggrin:

to me i will definately opt for seasonal color... as i got so many compliments for my bag and my friend who owned saffiano also wish to have the color as mine but they couldnt as is sold out... you know how i feel,,,, i feel so proud and happy that i can own the limited color instead of the classic color which you can get it anytime as long as you have the budget ... besides, chances for you to crash with someone on the street with the same bag & color is lower since is limited...

to me i will definately opt for seasonal color... as i got so many compliments for my bag and my friend who owned saffiano also wish to have the color as mine but they couldnt as is sold out... you know how i feel,,,, i feel so proud and happy that i can own the limited color instead of the classic color which you can get it anytime as long as you have the budget ... besides, chances for you to crash with someone on the street with the same bag & color is lower since is limited...
Thank you limps! Thanks for your response.
That is so cool! That you are so happy and you love it! That's a good feeling.
Good points.
Glad to hear you are happy with it... yes you are right, once they are gone you cannot get those.
And yes, good point also, less chance to look exactly like someone else..:P

Go for a colour that looks great with what you wear. Remember the colour of the bag is only to enhance your entire outfit. I have the cammeo and it's gorgeous, but I always tend to wear a pop of colour so it's a great neutral for me. I'd say look at your wardrobe and see what colour is a great accessory.

Go for a colour that looks great with what you wear. Remember the colour of the bag is only to enhance your entire outfit. I have the cammeo and it's gorgeous, but I always tend to wear a pop of colour so it's a great neutral for me. I'd say look at your wardrobe and see what colour is a great accessory.
Very well said! It's easy to forget - the bag is supposed to enhance the entire outfit! Sometimes the bag wants its own show - lol!

Yeah, been thinking about this... outfits etc.. i end up wearing a lot of neutral colors. Don't know why, guess it just happens that way, lol. So a colored bag is good.
Also, I have several neutral bags already.

Thanks for the reply. Bet the colors in your outfits and cammeo bag look great. :smile:

Very well said! It's easy to forget - the bag is supposed to enhance the entire outfit! Sometimes the bag wants its own show - lol!

Yeah, been thinking about this... outfits etc.. i end up wearing a lot of neutral colors. Don't know why, guess it just happens that way, lol. So a colored bag is good.
Also, I have several neutral bags already.

Thanks for the reply. Bet the colors in your outfits and cammeo bag look great. :smile:

You're welcome! Good luck on your search for the perfect Saffiano tote! I think it's a great piece and you'll enjoy it for years to come. :smile:

While I personally fell in love with Prada just recently after seeing one of their Saffiano totes in Cammeo, I get the impression you're leaning towards the seasonal anyway.

Not to mention, if you really like one of the colours this season in particular, you might as well, otherwise you might experience some serious regret after! Cammeo's always going to be around :smile:

Hi ladies,
Am a prada newbie n to this forum...its like love at first sight when I saw a blogger carrying this prada saffiano...went through the same dilemmas what size what color...classic or seasonal...should i get a bag that suits most of my outfits or adjust my outfit style to match the bag...eventually I got myself bn1801 orchidea...I glad that its actually quite ok matching any colors.

Attachments

• IMG_20130418_231429.jpg
    IMG_20130418_231429.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_20130418_232118.jpg
    IMG_20130418_232118.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_20130417_114428.jpg
    IMG_20130417_114428.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 251