Help! Camel Sabrina or Sophia???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just recently purchased a large Patent camel Sabrina. I have been waiting for the right time to use it. Now after seeing all the Sophia reveals I am wondering if I should get the camel Sophia instead. Oh my!!:rolleyes:

2. Can we vote both??

I have the camel sabrina and seen a Sophia irl yet so I may be biased. I love my sabrinas.

3. The camel Sabrina is a beauty and has been an HG bag around here for a while. I love mine, the patent leather is wonderful on the Sabrina.

4. #4 Sep 27, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2010
    Although I do think the Patent Sophias are very pretty...I just Love the colors!...I would keep the Sabrina. The Sabrina is one of my favorite styles Coach has ever done. The Camel Patent is gorgeous and I especially love the chain strap!

5. The chain strap is one of my favorite features . And the leather on the Sabrina is TDF. I have yet to get to see a patent Sophia IRL. They look gorgeous as well. I like the fact that you can wear it as a shoulder bag and it looks very nice. I feel Sabrina looks much better hand held.

6. The Sabrina hands down...

7. Camel Sabrina for me hands down. Sophia is a nice bag but not as roomy as the Sabrina IMHO.

Plus Sabrina is a classic look now with Coach. Good luck.

8. Keep the Sabrina!!!
    It's no contest for me, Sabrina wins in my book.

9. ITA! I have the patent camel sabrina, one of my HG, I will never get rid of it!

10. Camel Sabrina

11. Wow! Everyone loves Sabrina. I think I will snip her tags. She truly is a beauty.

12. Definitely Camel Patent Sabrina! I have one and would never get rid of her either...she is a beauty!!! Some people on TPF missed the boat on the Camel Patent Sabrina and would kill for one if decide to let her go! :graucho::nuts:

13. Sabrina, hands down

14. Sabrina for sure!

15. Camel Patent Sabrina for sure! She is a classic!