Help! calling all bag sleuths! can anyone identify this frame bag?

I love this style too. I bought this on ebay a few years ago:

IMG_5950.JPG

It's by a brand (did they call them designers back then?!) called Continental. I'm thinking it's from the late 60's, early 70's. I own a bunch of Continentals...they are very cool and retro. Leather is super thick.

Fairly recently I did see a bag being sold that looked very similar to this and I thought...hmmmm, interesting they used the vintage design. I also think it was Zac Posen.

Last edited:
I have seen this bag on this site before. It was named, I believe. Keep bumping the thread...someone here definetely knows what this is. It was by a big name designer, I believe...and came in different colors. Let me think on t for a minute....

lucidbabe omgoodness can I please tell you how happy I am that you posted this? I've been going crazy trying to find out what bag this was, i even clipped it from the magazine, placed it in my purse and was asking EVERYONE if they had ever seen it before. Thank you sooo much, now i just have to go find it!

THANKS aznkat25!. yay!!! ac05... so great you thought like me.. I carried the mag in my bag trying to ask around but knew TPF was THE place with the all the in-the-know gals!