Help! Cabas Mezzo vs Galliera pm

I must say that I do have a number of LV bags and love them all, but my pre-loved Cabas Mezzo is my favorite for a number of reasons. She is soft and pliable, yet still has structure on the base, soft and gorgeous patina on the straps and the zipper is as smooth as butter. Oh, i could go on and on about this wonderful bag. I am 5'3' and I don't find her too big at all. GLD

I must say that I do have a number of LV bags and love them all, but my pre-loved Cabas Mezzo is my favorite for a number of reasons. She is soft and pliable, yet still has structure on the base, soft and gorgeous patina on the straps and the zipper is as smooth as butter. Oh, i could go on and on about this wonderful bag. I am 5'3' and I don't find her too big at all. GLD

I agree! Love my Cabas Mezzo:smile:

I started with the Cabas Piano, but it was a little too small and I always loved the look of the Mezzo on Angelina Jolie... So I sold my Piano and bought a preloved Mezzo a year ago... Best decision ever! It's my workhorse, I love it!

You won't regret it!

LOL.. I even have a name for my Mezzo. she is called Milly, short for Mildew because I got her from Japan in perfect condition other than a mildew smell which I have been working on. But truly, she is MY bag and I am loving her more and more every day. I cannot ever imagine being without her and if anything ever happened to this bag, I would be on e-bay so fast to find another one with or without smell.