Help Buying My Second TANO!

http://forum.purseblog.com/tano/reveal-what-did-the-lumberjack-say-rock-chick-526262.html

Here is my Rock Chick reveal...honestly I returned it because it seems a bit too boxy and not like the stock photos I saw...but I think it would have broken in and looked ok.

Timber was a good color...I would consider it a neutral color IMO.

I do have two boogies....and will have a third when fall Boogie Nights arrives (gunmetal nebula leather on pre-order @MHB)...I love the boogie...it is just an EASY bag to carry, and it can hold a little or a lot...
Thanks, you are SO helpful! To impose on your kindness one more time, if I may, do all the Boogies tend to come in the sort of shiny leather? I'm not clear on all the kinds TANO has and what they are called, but I tend to like a more natural/less shiny leather. I like the leather a lot on my one and only TANO, the Little Red Chevette, but I'm not sure what it's called. Thanks again!

No problem!

Crunch which is now Lux leather...tends to be shiny...which you can see with Timber, which is Lux.

I currently have a Boogie nights on pre-order at MHB in gunmetal...which is nebula leather...this also comes in a beautiful bronze color...which I have in a bag called Second Skin...(you could search in the reference thread for Second Skin to see both colors)

The Up to There was a Boogie in Bella leather which was a beautiful matte leather, but this would most likely only be around on auction sites pre-owned as it was a past season.

I think there was even a boogie type bag in Enzo leather (Art House?)...but I have never had the enzo leather!

I would also maybe pose your question in the Ask TE thread..Tano comes out with new leathers each season it seems...so it is hard to keep track of them all, and TE is definitely the best resource!

Hope that helps and does not confuse you more...

No problem!

Crunch which is now Lux leather...tends to be shiny...which you can see with Timber, which is Lux.

I currently have a Boogie nights on pre-order at MHB in gunmetal...which is nebula leather...this also comes in a beautiful bronze color...which I have in a bag called Second Skin...(you could search in the reference thread for Second Skin to see both colors)

The Up to There was a Boogie in Bella leather which was a beautiful matte leather, but this would most likely only be around on auction sites pre-owned as it was a past season.

I think there was even a boogie type bag in Enzo leather (Art House?)...but I have never had the enzo leather!

I would also maybe pose your question in the Ask TE thread..Tano comes out with new leathers each season it seems...so it is hard to keep track of them all, and TE is definitely the best resource!

Hope that helps and does not confuse you more...
Thanks again, Odebdo! It does help, and doesn't confuse -- it will be great to have all of this thread as a reference for me. Three more questions, for anyone:
1) I did see a post that had photos of the different leathers last night on tPF, but now I can't find it again -- does anyone know where it was?
2) Any thoughts on the Three Fer? I know it's not really large, but I like how it looks and found one for $65 in a brown.
3) I think my favorite bag, honestly, has been the Mona Lethal, but I never see any "deals" on them anywhere. What do you all think about that bag, and does anyone know where to find a good deal on one? (Okay, I guess that was four questions, really! :shame:

Thanks, you are SO helpful! To impose on your kindness one more time, if I may, do all the Boogies tend to come in the sort of shiny leather? I'm not clear on all the kinds TANO has and what they are called, but I tend to like a more natural/less shiny leather. I like the leather a lot on my one and only TANO, the Little Red Chevette, but I'm not sure what it's called. Thanks again!

Just FYO, the Little Red Chevette is in a leather called Velvet. Also, Deb gave you a great detailed answer re Boogie & the different leathers, but just to add a tich more, whenever Tano makes a bag in a different leather, they give it a different name. Therefore, if it's called a "Boogie Bucket", it will automatically be Lux (or pre fall '09, the older version, Crunch) leather. As Deb said, there have often been Boogie type bags, i.e. same dimensions, features, etc, in different leathers, and they've had different names. Hope I've helped, not muddied the waters further :P.

I think the Mona Lethal is just so darn popular that it rarely goes on sale. I definitely agree with watching Ebay and Bonanzle if you have a particular older bag that you are looking for. Sometimes you can find real steals ... and other times, you find people are asking above retail for the bags.
Definitely check out the online stores threads for our experiences with different etailers. There are a few that are notorious for having some shopworn bags or not actually having a bag in hand.