Help!!! Buy or not??? Exotic monster banner bag

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Should I buy this exotic monster banner bag??

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  1. 573E264C-9C5C-435E-8E8A-4C3D77B8B03D.jpeg I saw this cute banner bag at the outlet, it’s a little bit under $1000. What do you guys think?? Should I get it? Is it too trendy or childish???

2. It’s a definite no for me but I’m in my 50’s. Do you LOVE it?

3. At this moment yes I love it. I think it’s cute, but I have a lot of handbags and I’m just worried if I buy it now I will regret my decision later. It’s not a classic piece and I think it has no resell value.

Addicted to bags and ODEDIHAIMS like this.
  4. Is there something else on your want list you can put that money towards? Maybe think about that first but if you love it buy it. I would have to LOVE it at that price and have things on my want list that I’m willing to put off buying for this. Just food for thought.

lee_dya likes this.
  5. Personally, I won't as it is too colorful and trendy for me. I prefer more conservative colors. But some people can rock it. And if this is your style and you can afford it, why not?

lee_dya likes this.
  6. I kinda love it.

lee_dya likes this.
  7. I’ve decided not to get it! I still have a lot on my wishlist and also I think all the exotic skins are too hard to take care. Thanks for all your help ladies!

Addicted to bags and ODEDIHAIMS like this.
  8. Sorry, not for me.

9. Glad you decided not to get it. It’s a definite no for me too...way too much going on

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice