HELP: Burgundy or Black Coco Handle

1. Hi everyone,

Would you pick black coco handle mini with normal handle or burgundy with the snakeskin?
    Both with brushed ghw

I currently have 5 other black chanel
    Including a classic flap, small boy, medium vanity, gabby & rectangle mini
    a light pink small BA & a 18b rectangle mini

Black is easiest to wear & most versatile but i already have so many black bags
    but i don’t know if the burgundy would look too mature? i’m in my early mid 20s

Sorry it’s not letting me attach pictures for some reason

2. 92D6A0F9-B5EB-4F25-BCE0-223B07798610.jpeg 527D1F77-D9BB-412A-A296-8B787D388A5D.jpeg

Kendie26 and lovieluvslux like this.
  3. The exotic handle definitely makes the bag more special and gives it a whole different dimension; however, I do not think it’s noticeable on this color, so I would either choose a black one with the exotic handle or the black one with the plain handle.

4. The black one gets my vote. So cute.

5. I would go for the black. :smile: The burgundy is pretty, but not as versatile, as you pointed out. I am all for buying color, but I think you'll know the colored bag (meaning not black) for you when you see it. If you feel unsure about the burgundy color choice, then I think it's not the ONE. If you really are dying for a Coco in color, then don't get either, and wait for a new season's colors.

ccbaggirl89 likes this.
  6. what colours have you gotten??
    I was just thinking i have 8 black bags in total including this

I actually own the black one but i can pay not much more to pretty much swap with a friend that got the burgundy a few weeks back
    That’s why i’m considering

7. They are both gorgeous. You can't go wrong. This is my favorite Chanel bag design, by far!

inard1 and LJChicago like this.
  8. Burgundy! Be my twin! - from a happy owner. ;)

Kendie26 likes this.
  9. I don’t have any colored Cocos, but I have some other colored bags.
    -pink patent with pink tweed Boy
    -cornflower blue Boy with iridescent woven PVC
    -iridescent painted Boy in blues/purple
    -metallic turquoise Vanity Case

I own quite a few colored Gucci bags; their colors would be bright cherry red, green, rainbow, hot pink

-purple Balenciaga

So, I definitely love color, but have lots of black and navy as well. All of my colored bags leapt out at me, and it was instant ! I think if the burgundy doesn’t make your heart sing, keep the black and wait until another colored bag calls your name.

10. All my Chanel bags are black. I vote black, it goes with everything. Also I have this coco in black but in the size small and love it.

OCMomof3 and LJChicago like this.
  11. Black! Looks better with GHW in my opinion

12. I was in your shoes a while ago. Same exact concerns over burgundy or black coco. But my DH insisted on burgundy and so did TPF poll.

Well I’m so glad I listened to them! I hav so many black bags like you. I highly2 appreciate this Burgundy addition so much. It matches way easier. And even elevated some of my outfit! :biggrin:

(Although i’m still hunting for a black mini coco too, but In rhw. But Burgundy is a must in ghw)

Kendie26 likes this.
  13. Enabling......
    IMG_2203.jpg

inard1, OCMomof3, TrixyG and 4 others like this.
  14. #14 Dec 6, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
    Omg really were you debating between the exact same combos? what were the poll results?

hehehe any mod shots :biggrin:

my Bf also said burgundy while everyone else was like black, then after i told them how many black bags i said some of them changed their choice to burgundy.

Do you find burgundy hard to match at all?

15. ;) any mod shots for more enabling ?