Help: Bubble Quilt Bowler - Which size?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Have managed to find a BQ bowler in black.:yahoo: Now the question is, which size should I go for?

When I tried put them on shoulders, I found the straps on both sizes are rather short. It feels a little better with the smaller size. The SA told me it is because the bag's size is smaller.

I am struggling...which size should I go for?:confused1:

Anyone who got a BQ bowler could help on the straps too?

Thanks and have a great day ;)

2. I have the BQ bowler,but am not sure if it is the smaller or larger size (it is 13 inches across if that helps). The straps have a drop of about 9 inches and I find the bag very comfortable to wear over the shoulder. I've had no problems so far.
    The bag holds a lot so I can bring everything I need for everyday and still have a little room to spare.
    I would suggest you get the one you are more comfortable with but make sure it's also big enough to hold everything you need.

3. I actually wasn't aware it came in 2 sizes?

4. yes, there are two size. The big size looks more like a travel bag. I think the smaller size is better as a daily handbag.

5. Thanks girls for your opinions.

Finally I decided to go for the large size.

6. Congrats - please post pics when u get it.

7. Hi I"m considering buying the Chanel Bubble Quilt Bowler in the Grey. I would like to know if the calfskin holds up to daily use without scratches. I have the caviar which wears well, but I'm concerned that the calfskin on this bag is too delicate.

Would love your feedback on how this wears? Francesca