Help, Brooklyn bag owners

80's Girl

Jun 10, 2008
UK
I've just bought a chanel brooklyn bag off ebay and now I think ive been conned. Can you help?

The problem I have with it, is Ive seen other phto's of the same bag and they have a press stud closure where my bag closes with a zip.

Did they put both into production or is mine a fake. No phto's as of yet but please if anyone can answer my question

VeryIntoChanel

Hermes Here I Come
O.G.
Mar 16, 2008
The quickest way to find out is to post some pics on the Authenticate This Chanel thread. If possible, just copy and paste the Ebay auction link on there.

The fantastic ladies will gladly help you authenticate the bag.

Syma

O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
Europe
I've seen the flap version and the cabas style tote and both close with a stud fastening. Maybe if you post in the authenticate thread you've bought a different style of bag not the brooklyn?

Syma

O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
Europe
^Wow N! I never saw that style before, maybe the UK didn't order it? I guess it just goes to show that you live and learn on this forum :tup: 80's girl I hope you get your bag safe and sound, any problems do post in the authenticate thread, the ladies there are great!

Nat

Feb 8, 2007
The Palace
^ Could very well be, Syma. It's so hard to keep up with all the different styles Chanel has to offer.

I have to admit though: I really love the patchwork. This style is really growing on me :sweatdrop: (I know, I'm always late with everything, LOL)

baggrl

O.G.
Dec 15, 2008
In H land
I purchased (from NM) and returned the style with the chain and leather intertwined strap and it only had a press closure, no zipper. Also, I didnt know that it came with a leather strap only.