HELP! Broke my ban... :-(...

I agree! Enjoy your beautiful dream bag!!! Just think how you'd feel if you passed it up and never got the chance to buy another!!! Just impose a new ban starting now!!! hee hee Congrats on a beautiful find!!!!

I'm jealous...that's an amazing deal...on an '04 with the most delicious leather. Don't worry your ban wasn't really broke...too much of a steal for that...it was more of a fated expenditure.

And it was not even a momentary lapse, I basically managed to get the seller to end the auction early since that worked for both of us. Now you've all convinced me it was meant to be! I just hope Shopping Karma doesn't come back and bite me:sweatdrop:
I just really wanted to prove that I could survive without shopping....ah well, back on that wagon already will not think of Spring colours will not think of Spring colours will not....

Style...that just means I missed it, I have been scouring the Ebay and these boards for a BBag deal and girl...they don't exist, you got one...Congrats...I've about decided to give up...love it from afar...and leave it at that. You got an actual bag...that is beyond cool..!

Congrats!!!!
$600 for a 04 Black City is def a valid reason for the breaking of ya ban!

Don't beat yaself up on this. It was ABSOLUTELY the right thing to do!! :yes: