HELP, bought Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 today

love my dogs

Oct 16, 2009
I bought it at the Louis Vuitton Boutique in Goethestrasse in Frankfurt, I came home wiht bag, store is now closed, NO BOOKLET FOR CARE AND NO IDENTITY CARD is this normal? They gave me a receipt with no envelope, is this normal way to sell such an expensive bag?

U'll be surprised but this this has happened time n again to quite a few people. I bought my first speedy 3 years in Florence n they didn't give me a lock with it. Apparently they had run out of it!! Like u, I too was worried but I made them write it on the receipt n soon collected it from London. So no biggie.
Just call them tomorrow n let them know about it. I'm sure they'll give u one. :smile:

Well I think for 455 euros I ought to have that in case one day I need to sell it, you never know, I had to ask the woman for an envelope. I also bought the sukey by gucci and i love that bag so much but HID it from hubby or be will murder me. but the speedy, I intended to get the Tivoli but when I saw it in real I was disappointed so I opted for the gucci and this one in stead of just one bag. But i want my booklet as well as identity card and I wont take no for an answer or I will return it. They were VERY rude in that store and bags were selling like hot bread and their customers were just a euro bill and not a person. At gucci you were an individitual person.

Yikes! I am not sure I only have 2 bags and both mine came with the Booklet and ID Card. I hope you get some advice, but I feel for you

Wel lthis makes me angry cuz this coul dbe any bag off canal street then. i want my original identity card and booklet and I wnat it from the frankfurt boutique. i really didnt like their service AL ALL, next bag I will buy directly from Paris and in paris, they will be much nicer there.

The Monogram Speedy doesn't come with a booklet. Sometimes the tags are placed in the inner pocket. Have you looked? German LV stores give receipts without envelopes. Enjoy your new Speedy!

I never got any booklet when I purchased my Speedy at the boutique, just a tiny card, the little box with keys and lock, and a little folder type thing with my receipt inside.
The SA was nice enough to get me a large drawstring dustbag from the back instead of the usual too-small one you always get.:smile:

Well I think for 455 euros I ought to have that in case one day I need to sell it, you never know, I had to ask the woman for an envelope. I also bought the sukey by gucci and i love that bag so much but HID it from hubby or be will murder me. but the speedy, I intended to get the Tivoli but when I saw it in real I was disappointed so I opted for the gucci and this one in stead of just one bag. But i want my booklet as well as identity card and I wont take no for an answer or I will return it. They were VERY rude in that store and bags were selling like hot bread and their customers were just a euro bill and not a person. At gucci you were an individitual person.

The store is always a Zoo, especially on Saturdays! I shop there quite often. Who was your SA? Do you remember her/his name? Sorry for your bad experience.

The Monogram Speedy doesn't come with a booklet. Sometimes the tags are placed in the inner pocket. Have you looked? German LV stores give receipts without envelopes. Enjoy your new Speedy!

Oh yes!! I forgot that the speedy just comes with a tag. :biggrin:
Haven't bought a speedy for quite a while now.

I never got any booklet when I purchased my Speedy at the boutique, just a tiny card, the little box with keys and lock, and a little folder type thing with my receipt inside.
The SA was nice enough to get me a large drawstring dustbag from the back instead of the usual too-small one you always get.:smile:

I got NOTHING Of the such and also the dust bag is like an envelope and no string to close it. NO box with keys she just threw them inside the bag since I asked for them and no card with receipt, it was like buying from kmart to tell you the truth. I am totally unhappy with their customer service and the sales people. THEY WERE RUD

It seemed I was not important, I only bought a cheap bag in their eyes, when others especially the japanese tourist were buying 2,000 bags. I was insignificant.