HELP: Bought item from bonanzle - never received it

See your original thread, we. Posted there. Also see the violet vans thread. This is starting to look like romie omie. Send ellie mae a pm with your email and she can forward you what she's compiled so far!
I have already PM'd her what I have on whitelights.
FRANKIE... if you want the rest of it (non-whitelights)... PM me...

It's been MY experience that if the buyer files a claim and the buyer win's PP will put the seller's PP acct into the negative and refund the money! I sold a bag on Bonanzle and the buyer jumped the gun during the holidays about not receiving, they put my PP acct into the negative as a "hold." Ofcourse the dispute was reversed and all was well, but why wouldn't PP do the same in this case?

Your credit card company will support you and you will recover your funds. It may take time. The bad news is that PP may restrict your account too. They are into so much control over the whole business. If there was not funds in the sellers account, it simply means they took the money. If the seller had a buyer protection - you will recover that min. The best way was to do a chargeback. PP and ebay can be such a scam, together if there is a problem.

quote=kagome;9363935]Hi,

I bought a Balenciaga handbag thru bonanzle from the seller "whitelights" and never received the item. Filed claim with paypal. This is what paypal said:

"After careful review, we have determined that the seller is at fault but
regret to inform you that we were unable to recover any funds from the
seller's account.

We'll make every effort to recover the funds from the seller although we
can't guarantee you will receive a refund. For more information please
review our Buyer Protection Policy in the User Agreement."

I don't know what to do. I just filed a chargeback with my cc company. Do you think I will get my money back? :cursing:[/quote]

So even though I told the OP to try to edit the person's name out, I didn't really read what the name was. Is it the same name of the scammer romie omie??

Did you happen to save the LINK to the Anthra GGH that you saw listed?
I don't have it. I think pinaygirl1208 might have it because she bought it but the seller cancelled the transaction. Good for her! She was emailing me to find out if "whitelights" was legit because she saw that I bought the plomb city.

And I need auction LINKS and PICS of any bbags from any of these 4 sellers...

theredchair
whitelights
crosscorners
blackandwhite

TIA

This is the post on AT that started it all: #1303

I recognized the pics as being mine. The seller on bonanzle took my pictures from one of my closed *bay listings. She used them in her bonanzle listing.

Maybe reading through those posts will help. Hope so!