Help! Bought a new Chanel and don't know the name!

there was one w/ red leather lining, perhaps that's the other size?
My SA chose that one last year and I've been a little bitter ever since for not buying it:blah:

Okay, I searched the library and found my exact bag....hope it is okay to show the pics here that I found there......it is Roey's bag.............

My Large Black Patent Luxury Tote
$2750

luxetotefrontht5.jpg

luxetotebackqs3.jpg

luxeshoulderyt2.jpg

Last edited by roey : Jun 23rd, 2007 at 01:23 AM.
user_offline.gif

:love::love: wow I love this bag! (I'm a tote girl) I wonder where I could find one...:graucho::graucho: Time to go searching!

They have one more at Neiman Marcus in Atlanta. If you would like to call there, Dennis is my SA and he is just wonderful! The phone number there is (404) 266-8200. They probably still have it and would be happy to ship it to you. Good luck!

Thanks to all of you for helping me with the name of this bag and for your great comments about it. I am new to Chanel and have a lot to learn but you girls jumped in and came to my rescue! I love tpf!! :heart: And I think I am going to keep this new bag 'cause it is gorgeous.

Personally i will not buy or keep this bag....first it's patent which i prefer caviar or lambskin leather. secondly, it looks very boxy to me and don't really like the shape/style.

You girls are the best! All of your comments are so helpful.

When a couple of customers came into the Chanel area and "tried it on", it was so gorgeous on them. I can be more objective when I see a bag on someone else. Of course, I have to love the way it looks on me.

I had so wanted the Coco Cabas but didn't even know it existed until it was too late and it was gone. I was shocked to find out it was vinyl though. Couldn't believe Chanel would make a vinyl bag but it is gorgeous though.

Celia - It's not as boxy as the timeless petite shopping tote and you did say that you like that bag in anotther thread. Could it be the size that you dont like?Now i'm beginning to wonder if I should get the timless tote :confused1:

I returned my Luxe ligne patent tote because it was just way too big and clumsy for me. And I'm not a delicate girl either... I lift weights and can heft a good amount but it was almost impossible to tote that bag around without it feeling seriously heavy/awkward. Add to that the patent attracted dust like a magnetic and I couldn't deal with wiping it down all the time. I love the style and wish I could have somehow made it work.