Help Bottega or gryson

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I can't decide I can only buy one bag should it be the Gryson Skye bag or the Bottega woven leather hobo?

NMV7962_mn.jpg prodImage.ms.jpg
  2. I like the BV!

3. I like the BV too, it's more classic

4. If you want a classic--go for the BV ball bag. If you want something trendy then Gryson. I personally LOVE the BV.

5. I would go with the Gryson. I'm bored with BV.

6. Nothing compares to a BV, except for Hermes... this BV is timeless! :rolleyes:

7. Thanks for your input I went ahead and ordered the BV. I can't wait to get it.

8. ^^ Congrats on ordering the BV. Excellent choice. I bet you are excited! I have the BV Ball bag too, in the dark brown (ebano) and absolutely love the style, leather (yummy soft) and that it is a classic. Please be sure to post pics once you receive! :smile:

9. Congrats! Great choice...please post pictures when you get it. I'd like to drool :love: :graucho: .

10. Congratulations -- you made a great choice!!!

11. You made the right choice. The BV ball bag is fabulous! I have it in hazelnut. The leather and craftsmenship is superb! Congrats and enjoy!

12. The Bottega, no doubt!

13. excellent choice! The BV is gorgeous!

14. i would go for BV

15. The leather cannot compare! You will be amazed at the way the BV leather feels!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice