Help!! Bonzale bag Reaks of Cigarettes :((

A dishonest seller could easily end up with the bag and the money in this situation. I suppose the buyer has nothing to lose if the bag reaks that badly and is already a loss...unless it could be fixed.

I agree with all of you but, this seller is also a TPF member and very established. Normally I would worry but, she has been really sweet about everything. I sent her the MO before she even shipped out the bag. And as for keeping the handbag, honestly, it is the worst smell . I truly do not think it will come out.

All advice is welcome though.:-s

Lols..That is what my husband said. I know it was a bad decision on my part. I did communicate with this seller for along time first. I guess I went of the fact that she is a TPF member as well.

From my experience, the cigarette smell will never come out. It was saturated into the bag. Even after airing it out and having it deodorized, the smell resurfaced. It's "damaged" goods IMHO. I sincerely hope the seller honors her word on refunding you upon receipt of the bag. Please let us know!