HELP! Blue dye from my dress on my WHITE Gucci!

colecasey

Aug 21, 2008
I saw a post from a while back about someone with a similar problem. She was advised to use Mr Clean Magic Wipes... (the bag is leather) I was wondering if anyone had any success stories with this or any other product??? I'm in DESPERATE need of help!!!! THANKS!!!

Last edited:
Have you tried calling the store and having them recommend a cleaner? If you do decide to use the Mr. Clean stuff, I would test it on a small area of the bag, just in case. If all else fails, take it to a profesional.

I have tried magic eraser on my cream leather bag. It does work BUT i agree I would try it on a small inside spot just in case and use very gently. Do not scrub! Apple garde also works well but it didn't get all my blue spots out (jeans transfer) like the magic eraser!

i had that happen to me just last month. took it to a professional leather cleaner and they took out most of it with only a small section on the bottom that can barely be seen. if you're in the nyc area try leatherspa.com. they did a wonderful job with my bag and has excellent customer service.