Help! Bleu Orage question.

Kelly blossom

Nov 3, 2012
Lovely TPFers!
I am in a pickle! I am obsessed with Bleu Orage, and my store has just rung to tell me they have a B that's just come in for me. Now it is 30, which isn't my preference, but could be cute / workable, but the problem is the PHW... I've never seen it in this combo, and really love the gold and BO colour together.
Have any of you lovelies seen this combo, and can you vouch for its aesthetic?
Any photos of it in action?
xxkb

lovely tpfers!
I am in a pickle! I am obsessed with bleu orage, and my store has just rung to tell me they have a b that's just come in for me. Now it is 30, which isn't my preference, but could be cute / workable, but the problem is the phw... I've never seen it in this combo, and really love the gold and bo colour together.
Xxkb
dscn0179.jpg

I would definitely get it without even thinking!!! Bleu orage is such a pretty color and with the palladium it looks really cool, I have seen pictures of this color with both gold and palladium and I have to say phw suits it much better!! And the size is so good, I've been looking for a 30 forever, such a nice and cute size.

All in all, this is the perfect combination and I think you should take it! Don't regret it when you pass something so beautiful!!

Lovely TPFers!
I am in a pickle! I am obsessed with Bleu Orage, and my store has just rung to tell me they have a B that's just come in for me. Now it is 30, which isn't my preference, but could be cute / workable, but the problem is the PHW... I've never seen it in this combo, and really love the gold and BO colour together.
xxkb

What are you waiting for??!! Get it!! BO with PHW is gorgeous...

Lovely TPFers!
xxkb

I think you should take it! But that's just me, I am biased since I have ordered a bag in this color myself and can't wait for it to arrive!
It's such a beautiful color and I think both (ghw and phw) look great on it.
A very versatile color and I love size 30.

Maybe you should go to the store to have a look, also to see if you can make the 30 work for you ;).
I know there's a reveal of a Bleu Orage B with phw somewhere on the forum (if you do a search, I am sure you can find some pictures).

Thank you all so much! It just looks so much more opulent with GHW :sad: And all my H bags have PHW so I was looking for a change..

Ill see it in person next week hopefully.

Other than that, I know it's my fav colour :smile: