Help black woc with silver hardware

Wynn11

Dec 22, 2015
Hi,

I am looking for a black woc with silver hardware so I can use it as an everyday wallet in my bays and take it as a small purse when I step out for lunch instead of carrying all my things with me.

I love ferragamo's miss vara clutch wallet but can't find it with silver hardware. Same for the mulberry one - only available with gold hardware. The Chanel woc is available in silver and is stunning, but above my budget.

Can someone recommend an alternative? I don't want it to be too big, but would need to fit my iPhone 6+ in it.

Many thanks!!

Many thanks for the suggestion elliespurse! I really liked the PS11 but find it a bit too large for an everyday wallet... Do you know if there are any other "thinner" chain wallets even if from a different designer? I would mainly use it as a wallet; as a clutch/purse, all I plan to carry are cards, some cash, my phone and keys (my keys really aren't too bulky).

I have a few WOC's and my absolute favorite one is the Fendi Fendista Pouchette! It fits waaaay more than it appears. If you want something smaller and a good price point I'd recommend the Prada or Saint Laurent WOC's. Good luck!