Help! Black vs red?

eping

i <3 twn
Jul 11, 2006
black... i'm looking for a black city!!!... i know it's easy to get!! but just love love black!! i would want a preloved black city, hope it'll pop up soon!

ck21

Believing in Magic
O.G.
Feb 27, 2006
Yes, the red.

If you're going to pay that much $, get a bag that really makes a statement!

I have the rouge vif city and I smile every time I look at it!!

amy980

Oct 21, 2008
I ordered a 08 ruby red city last month and my SA called me today. She got a black city. Which color I should keep? Need your suggestions.

Ruby red is fantastic but I am concerning whether it's hard to clean when it gets dirty.:tunes:

pinkboudoir

♥
May 19, 2006
SUN-shine-y island
I love colours & Ruby is GORGEOUS so it would be my choice. But then again Ruby can work with everything in my wardrobe so if it's my only bag, it would still work for me.

the-chus

CONTENTED
O.G.
Aug 13, 2007
IMO between these 2 colors, just go for one with better leather, it is more important!!

hauteocmom

Feb 2, 2008
Totally get the red...you already have a black one (even though it's not Bal but at least you have one). Plus, this way you can wait and see how the '09 blacks turn out.

bbaglust

Nov 4, 2008
Vancouver area
I was in your position, too, and thought I'd get black first and then red. But then I saw a red first that just made my heart stop so I bought it. When I got it I knew I made the right decision. I just LOVE the colour, it's so cheery. NOw I"m looking to get an '09 black City. You'll probably get both in the end anyway.