Help!Black togo Kelly 28cm Gold or Palladium Hardware? Please post Photos

Aug 14, 2008
After purchasing my lovely 30cm Gold Clemence birkin last summer i have now decided that a Kelly is necessary. I have decided on a 28cm, black togo but i am going through a dilema over gold or palladium hardware. Please post photos if you have any to help me decide. All advice appreciated!

What jewellery do you wear more? Gold or Silver? Sorry mine is a Black Box with PHW, it would look different compared to togo so I don't think my pics would help much:P. But a black 28 is a great choice!

If you have a very casual lifestyle, I'd recommend Palladium over the gold as the gold makes the bag a tad bit more "dressy". Also, my feeling is that Palladium is sufficiently "low-key" enough not to compete too much if you wear a lot of gold jewelry vs. the other way around.

I agree S'Mom. I have a gold sellier 28 Kelly with ghw and I find it quite formal actually. A retourne with ghw would be a bit more casual if you love the gold but are worried about it being too formal. I also like the togo retourne combo - quietly elegant!

Either choice will be lovely - a black kelly is an all time classic and you will not regret either!

waiting for your reveal!