Help! Black shoes needed, can't decide!

They are both cute. I think the JC could have the problem, because of the d'orsay, that if your feet swell, they will hurt not just at the peep toe, but on the sides too, even though I like the JC's look better.

With either one, take some of that Dr. Scholl's sticks to rub on the areas where it'll rub, so you don't get blisters, and enjoy yourself!

I have the older version of the You You (called the Yoyo) and it is extremely comfortable. I'm partial to CL as it is and I do like the You Yous better than the Choos.

CL's aren't exactly notorious for their comfort.... I'd go with the Choos, although I like the look of the CL better...

I actually beg to differ.. I think that most people consider CLs to be quite comfortable, especially ones that are of a lower heel height like these shoes.

I love the look of the CLs, but I will bet the Choos will be slightly more comfortable.
The You You toe is a little bit pinchy. I wear them happily anyway though!

I love the look of the CLs, but I will bet the Choos will be slightly more comfortable.
The You You toe is a little bit pinchy. I wear them happily anyway though!

Is the You You toe a bit different than the Yoyo toe?

Also, I have heard some negative stuff about JC's comfortability, but I can't speak from experience as I don't own any Choos.

I actually beg to differ.. I think that most people consider CLs to be quite comfortable, especially ones that are of a lower heel height like these shoes.

Honestly, outside of this forum, I haven't heard a single person state that CL's are comfortable; in fact, the general consensus has been just the opposite. I remember when I went into Barney's to buy my first ever pair... The SA warned me flat out that CL's were very uncomfortable for the most part and noted that 9/10 of his clients have said the same.

I think we just wear them more than the average person, therefore got used to them. :P