Help! Black shoes needed, can't decide!

Honestly, outside of this forum, I haven't heard a single person state that CL's are comfortable; in fact, the general consensus has been just the opposite. I remember when I went into Barney's to buy my first ever pair... The SA warned me flat out that CL's were very uncomfortable for the most part and noted that 9/10 of his clients have said the same.

I think we just wear them more than the average person, therefore got used to them. :P

It really depends on the heel height. Of course 5" heels aren't going to be what most people consider comfortable. 3.5", however, can be a LOT more comfortable (like the shoes OP posted). I'm talking about CLs around that height.

I'm not a high heel wearer on a normal basis at all and my Yoyos (similar to the You Yous the OP posted) are extremely comfortable to me. I own lots of heeled CLs, however, they are worn very infrequently.

It really depends on the heel height. Of course 5" heels aren't going to be what most people consider comfortable. 3.5", however, can be a LOT more comfortable (like the shoes OP posted). I'm talking about CLs around that height.

I'm not a high heel wearer on a normal basis at all and my Yoyos (similar to the You Yous the OP posted) are extremely comfortable to me. I own lots of heeled CLs, however, they are worn very infrequently.

I definitely agree with you on the heel height. I rarely, if ever, wear heels lower than 5" because I am a shortie. :P

IMO, I think that Choos are a lot more comfortable than CLs, especially if you purchase the ones with a platform.

One pair that I love of my Choos are the Private. It has a platform and is a "true" high heel. It is so sexy. I have worn them for many hours. But, I'm bias because I own them :smile: They are my newest pair.

They are pretty steep in price, but I saw some black ones on sale on the bay and bonanzle.

Just to mention, I own a lot of CLs, too. The Cls that I own with a platform are also comfortable (especially the new simples), but the Choos make my feet happier!

I don't have the logan d'orsay but I do have a pair of JC d'orsays and they are extremely uncomfortable. I wore them to a wedding and I couldn't even last half a day in them :sad:

I find the CL you you more practical. You can still wear them casually with dresses, pants and etc. The JCs seem dressier.

I don't usually wear heels, but needed a pair for my daughter's college graduation. I ended up buying a pair of CL No Prive 90 Sling-backs (in my avatar). These are the most comfortable pair of heels I have ever worn. They are so comfy, that I am now hooked on Loubies.

My advice is to go & try them on in person, then pick the pair that is most comfortable for you.