HELP! black epi speedy 25 buy on ebay or L.V store?

Definitively from the store... I think it's worthy waiting & saving and knowing you are getting the real thing... Don't know, I used to buy & sell a lot at EBay like 5 or 6 years ago... Now I'm so scared about all the fakes out there that I'd rather pay more but know what I'm getting... Just my two cents :yes:

I used to love to buy and sell on ebay but now the market has changed. There are a lot of scams and fakes out there. The few bags that I purchased on ebay, I always wondered in the back of my mind if they were authentic even though I had it authenticated here. So, I later sold them and now I prefer to buy from eluxury or the boutique. If it's a discontinued bag then you have to buy second hand. Just make sure it's a reputable seller.

If you are knowledgeable about LV and can be sure the piece is authentic and in good condition, then buy on eBay & save some $$$.

But if you are new to LV, I would suggest buying in the store. Even though you're paying full price, the experience is great. Plus, if you are picky like me, you can look at several pieces and pick the best one.

Unless you are an "expert" at picking out fakes don't even go near EBAY. There can be people with excellent feedback proclaiming to sell authentic designer items. There are some LV on Ebay right now with high bids that are completely fake. Plus, you never know if your going to get a bag with smells or stains, etc. I would go to the store if that were an option.

thank you for the input still deciding,i promise to keep everyone posted.
i really love going in to the store and buying my bags and the sa's are really nice.as soon as i get it i will post it up and then every one will find out if i bought it new or used.;)