HELP! Black caviar GHW vs Beige caviar GHW

JasmineLai

Dec 18, 2012
Should I get Black caviar GHW (medium) or Beige caviar GHW (medium)?

I already have a navy blue patent SHW (jumbo) and a lipstick red caviar (medium).

Beige caviar looks nice but easier to stain. Black is much easier to maintain but caviar in black is dull texture.

Hard to decide.

Can I vote for both? Hahahaha :Pullhair:
Oh Gosh! This is hard.... I'm leaning towards beige... maybe black... maybe beige....
oh well just ignore me....

I am having the same decision to make too. I have a black carviar with shw, a black tote, navy blowing bag, rock and rock black flap. I am thinking whether I should get a beige carviar jumbo or a red one. Please help!! It is so hard to decide. I have made some calls, no one has a red carviar in jumbo, however they do have the beige one. I am trying to beat the price increase, should I wait for the red one or just go ahead and get the beige one?? Thanks!!

Sunnycalif said:
I am having the same decision to make too. I have a black carviar with shw, a black tote, navy blowing bag, rock and rock black flap. I am thinking whether I should get a beige carviar jumbo or a red one. Please help!! It is so hard to decide. I have made some calls, no one has a red carviar in jumbo, however they do have the beige one. I am trying to beat the price increase, should I wait for the red one or just go ahead and get the beige one?? Thanks!!

This season's red only comes in lambskin. I would rather get a red one first before beige.

This season's red only comes in lambskin. I would rather get a red one first before beige.

Yeah, red lamb skin with shw only
I am so nervous about getting the lamb skin tho since it is so delicate, concern about color transfer, scratches...

I heard that it is easier to clean up the color transfer on the carviar than the lamb skin, is it true?

Thanks!

Im not sure how this may help, but what color chanel bag do you love?.. for me, i love my beige GHW more than my black one. I know that black goes with everything, but you would be surprised how much the beige goes with too. I do have both, but whenever I take out me beige one, I look at it and its just so beautiful to me and less common......you may find that you are able to wear your navy one in place of a black one..also, maybe you can get a nice seasonal black one too...

Hi there I have both the black and beige in GHW and have decided to sell my beige as I hardly use it and the black goes with everything! You can't go wrong with a black chanel!