HELP!!! Big haul from lv london

Bravosf

Feb 24, 2012
Bought 4 things: vernis mini pouchette, multi color Sarah Wallet, Marie wallet and the limited illustration key charm! Excuse my iPhone pix. :smile:

Need your help! They missed the dot when hot stamping my initials. Should I live with that mistake? Or go back to them and see what they can do?

Attachments

lppix

Jan 21, 2013
The dot is optional, so maybe a box just didn't get checked, but I think it looks great without! Awesome haul!

Ms.Dimpz

Nov 28, 2012
Bought 4 things: vernis mini pouchette, multi color Sarah Wallet, Marie wallet and the limited illustration key charm! Excuse my iPhone pix. :smile:

Need your help! They missed the dot when hot stamping my initials. Should I live with that mistake? Or go back to them and see what they can do?
off topic but I adore that nail polish! who is it by? what is the color?

And I loveee that pochette! great color :biggrin:

If you REALLY want to get the dot, then go back. It's your money - you should be 100% happy. I, personally, would call leave it be. It looks good as it is!

sporty86

Aug 7, 2012
Ohio

Can you show a modeling pic of the vernis pochette?

Bravosf

Feb 24, 2012
off topic but I adore that nail polish! who is it by? what is the color?

And I loveee that pochette! great color :biggrin:

If you REALLY want to get the dot, then go back. It's your money - you should be 100% happy. I, personally, would call leave it be. It looks good as it is!
Haha, thanks for your advice! I will leave it be then. The nail polish is from Dior. Xmas collection, the gold color. :smile:

iheartmypurse

Feb 24, 2010
virginia
I love your haul!!! I do have a question. Does the vernis pochette that you chose have a shimmer?? I'm thinking of getting a vernis piece in this color!!