Help between two WOCs

fellys

Dec 21, 2015
I'm thinking of ordering a WOC so don't have the luxury of trying it out. Not sure which should I get. Number of card slots doesn't matter to me but it has to fit my phone, maybe a pack of tissues and a lippie at the minimum.

I wonder if the two compartments would actually reduce the capacity but it is slightly bigger so I'm not sure..
Would love to hear your comments and advice on this! :flowers:

1: slightly larger, two compartments

a.jpg

2. smaller, comes with a section of leather on the shoulder strap, one compartment

b.jpg

I have the two compartment WOC and it’s sizable. Bigger than the space I get with my Chanel WOC, more than enough space for me. Also more space than the Dior WOC too.

Thanks! That's a good way to compare! I use my Chanel WOC a lot so it's good to know that there is more space in this! Is the full chain comfortable to you? Does it dig in?

Reactions: honey52
Thanks! That's a good way to compare! I use my Chanel WOC a lot so it's good to know that there is more space in this! Is the full chain comfortable to you? Does it dig in?

the chain is alright to me, I haven’t been bother by it. Love that the one I have looks decent as a clutch too. In my opinion the Chanel WOCs arent large enough or long enough to be a true clutch. (The Dior one while not wide is long enough to look “clutch”y) The ysl one would look good in the hand for a wedding or convenient crossbody wise. It’s really a good choice.

Reactions: fellys
the chain is alright to me, I haven’t been bother by it. Love that the one I have looks decent as a clutch too. In my opinion the Chanel WOCs arent large enough or long enough to be a true clutch. (The Dior one while not wide is long enough to look “clutch”y) The ysl one would look good in the hand for a wedding or convenient crossbody wise. It’s really a good choice.

Awesome! Thank you very much for sharing! Will defo be looking at getting my hands on this soon. ;)

I’ll second the larger WOC. I can fit a pretty good amount in mine - definitely everything you mentioned. Love the size/shape and am not bothered by the chain. If you want to wear it crossbody, the chain is a little short. Totally doable, the bag just rides a little higher than a typical crossbody would.

Reactions: fellys
I’ll second the larger WOC. I can fit a pretty good amount in mine - definitely everything you mentioned. Love the size/shape and am not bothered by the chain. If you want to wear it crossbody, the chain is a little short. Totally doable, the bag just rides a little higher than a typical crossbody would.

Oohh thank you so much.. that's good to know!

Will a pair of sunglasses with a soft case fit in the larger woc?
I have the Large YSL Envelope Wallet on Chain (WOC) and i am able to fit cards, cash, Iphone, rectangular phone charger & cord, lipstick, keys and a pair of sunglasses sitting on top. It makes the purse look a bit more padded, but i like that look as it makes it look more like a bag then a wallet. Hope that helps :smile:

Reactions: Tsunami