Help! Best product to use for stain/water repellent?!

pinksky777

Sofa King Banned
Jun 11, 2013
So perhaps there is a thread with this information but I have not yet seen it... In any case, I really need a stain/water repellent for my delicate Bottega bags! I don’t want to use just anything, and after a scary incident where some hand sanitizer almost spilled on the side of my large intrecciato pouch, I really felt the need to start using a protectant. I have already used Cadillac conditioner on all my bags and it’s truly the best, BUT I really think a spray is necessary for winter coming up. Any suggestions?! I’ve heard of Appleguard but not sure for Bottega bags....

So perhaps there is a thread with this information but I have not yet seen it... In any case, I really need a stain/water repellent for my delicate Bottega bags! I don’t want to use just anything, and after a scary incident where some hand sanitizer almost spilled on the side of my large intrecciato pouch, I really felt the need to start using a protectant. I have already used Cadillac conditioner on all my bags and it’s truly the best, BUT I really think a spray is necessary for winter coming up. Any suggestions?! I’ve heard of Appleguard but not sure for Bottega bags....
Wilson’s TLC Water and Stain Repellant. Available at Wilsonsleather.com

I know many members have used it with great success, including myself.

Reactions: RT1
Wilson’s TLC Water and Stain Repellant. Available at Wilsonsleather.com

I know many members have used it with great success, including myself.
Ok great! And I assume it won’t darken the bag or anything?... that’s my number one fear when spraying anything on my bags lol