Help! Best product to use for stain/water repellent?!

pinksky777

Jun 11, 2013
montreal,qc
So perhaps there is a thread with this information but I have not yet seen it... In any case, I really need a stain/water repellent for my delicate Bottega bags! I don’t want to use just anything, and after a scary incident where some hand sanitizer almost spilled on the side of my large intrecciato pouch, I really felt the need to start using a protectant. I have already used Cadillac conditioner on all my bags and it’s truly the best, BUT I really think a spray is necessary for winter coming up. Any suggestions?! I’ve heard of Appleguard but not sure for Bottega bags....

indiaink

Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
So perhaps there is a thread with this information but I have not yet seen it... In any case, I really need a stain/water repellent for my delicate Bottega bags! I don’t want to use just anything, and after a scary incident where some hand sanitizer almost spilled on the side of my large intrecciato pouch, I really felt the need to start using a protectant. I have already used Cadillac conditioner on all my bags and it’s truly the best, BUT I really think a spray is necessary for winter coming up. Any suggestions?! I’ve heard of Appleguard but not sure for Bottega bags....
Wilson’s TLC Water and Stain Repellant. Available at Wilsonsleather.com

I know many members have used it with great success, including myself.

Reactions: RT1

RT1

Hubble Telescope Image of the Orion Nebula
O.G.
Sep 8, 2006
Texas
She’s 100% correct on this product.
She got me hooked up with it and it works great.
Highly recommend.

Reactions: indiaink

pinksky777

Jun 11, 2013
montreal,qc
Wilson’s TLC Water and Stain Repellant. Available at Wilsonsleather.com

I know many members have used it with great success, including myself.
Ok great! And I assume it won’t darken the bag or anything?... that’s my number one fear when spraying anything on my bags lol

indiaink

Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
Ok great! And I assume it won’t darken the bag or anything?... that’s my number one fear when spraying anything on my bags lol
Correct. I’ve used it on many brands and have recommended it many times over the years.

RT1

Hubble Telescope Image of the Orion Nebula
O.G.
Sep 8, 2006
Texas
I think we may have solved her problem. :tup:
I just need an address!