Help: best most comfy bag or backpack for amusement park trip with kids

briallie

Jan 29, 2014
Help me pick a lightweight, COMFORTABLE bag or backpack for upcoming trip. Would like it to be affordable (pref under $150). And, needs to be something I can get my hands on quickly....we are going in less than 2 weeks.

I have a couple le pliages and love them. Not sure i want to pay the $$ for the neo for this trip though.

Well yeah that too. But you can be fashionable still while on this trip. And it's really comfy and all around. I can see myself using this at the beach, plane rides or even at work. I love mine in hydrangea. Bought it exclusively in Bloomies. And it's made in Romania. So it's a plus.

Get a LeSportSac Deluxe everyday bag or hobo in a tolerable pattern or solid color. It's not very chic but they're inexpensive, washable, comfortable, lightweight, well-organized and carry way more than you would expect by looking at them. You can carry them either as a shoulder bag or crossbody and they come with a removable zip pouch for toiletries.

I like nylon with leather trim bags for comfy, lightweight and all weather purpose. My fav is mz wallace and longchamp. Lesportsac and kipling are both great options too!

Longhchamp, SportSac, or Herschel! I love my Herschel backpack, i travel everywhere with it. I got a grey one, it matches with everything and goes super well with this summer's "sporty" fashion trend!

LeSportsac! Love using my light grey Kasey crossbody (7.75 x 9.5", $42-$56 - a flat bag that's small but not too small) or crossbody my light grey Classic Hobo (9 x 12 x 5.25", $68-$92). I see this brand on sale a lot and got both my bags for 40% off! Happy hunting!