Help! Berry Cupcake or Rose Honey Medium Paraty??

Aug 1, 2013
Anyone with real life pictures of those bags?

I am 5"2 should i consider the small size? I thought the shape of the small bag looks weird and piping not exactly triangular.

http://www.harrods.com/product/medium-paraty-tote/chloe/s12-0401-076-CHL-305

http://www.harrods.com/product/medium-paraty-tote/chloe/s12-0401-076-CHL-305

I have to make a decision by today :sad:

Btw, I've got MiuMiu Ribbon bag in brown and Celine Micro in Burgundy..

recently fell in love again with the paraty, i love the long strap!! :smile:

It's gonna be my everyday bang around bag.. let me know if a light honey brown will get dirty easily??? :smile:

THANKS!!

I love my medium python paraty, but lately I've been leaning towards a small one. I think with your frame, you should consider the small as it will be able to carry most essential items without problem. The medium might look too big on you.

Yes, like you I was not IN LOVE with the shape of the paraty, but after trying one in store, I fell in love. I wear mine with the long straps, it's really cool on.

As for the color, I think this year's Berry Cupcake is too deep for my taste, I would pick Rose Milk Honey, or even Indian Summer as I think these two colors can work all 4 seasons.

I love my medium python paraty, but lately I've been leaning towards a small one. I think with your frame, you should consider the small as it will be able to carry most essential items without problem. The medium might look too big on you.

Yes, like you I was not IN LOVE with the shape of the paraty, but after trying one in store, I fell in love. I wear mine with the long straps, it's really cool on.

As for the color, I think this year's Berry Cupcake is too deep for my taste, I would pick Rose Milk Honey, or even Indian Summer as I think these two colors can work all 4 seasons.

Thanks!! :smile:

I went to the physical Chloe boutique in Singapore and they dont carry paraty in both colours:sad:

After heading home, the rose honey was sold and mini berry cupcake as well.

Took a gamble and bought the Berry Cupcake in medium since the price different is only a couple of hundred. As I was buying from SG I dont need to pay VAT. It works out to be only SGD1,400 with shipping. Thought it's a great deal and a loss not to buy.

Thanks for your advice anyway. Honey Milk looks pretty yellowish/orangy brown in real life..

I don't know how much you tote around in your everyday bag, but the small is really quite small in my opinion. It wouldn't even fit my wallet (long zip around) I suspect :P

ALSO, Berry Cupcake is *not* that color at all! The Harrods picture is very deceiving.
There was a thread that discussed this, and someone got an SA to send them a picture and this is what it's actually like:
http://img.purseforum.com/attachmen...-anyone-seen-irl-med-paraty-berry-cupcake.jpg

here's the thread for your reference:
http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe/paraty-in-berry-cupcake-has-anyone-seen-irl-835855.html

I don't know how much you tote around in your everyday bag, but the small is really quite small in my opinion. It wouldn't even fit my wallet (long zip around) I suspect :P

ALSO, Berry Cupcake is *not* that color at all! The Harrods picture is very deceiving.
There was a thread that discussed this, and someone got an SA to send them a picture and this is what it's actually like:
http://img.purseforum.com/attachmen...-anyone-seen-irl-med-paraty-berry-cupcake.jpg

here's the thread for your reference:
http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe/paraty-in-berry-cupcake-has-anyone-seen-irl-835855.html

Yes, it's this colour, the colour of the wallet on the right!! Omg. i cant believe harrods cancelled my order citing the reason that it's out of stokc when the website still has 2 in stock and there were 8 in stock when i ordered it on Sat morning.. Super bummed :sad:
img.purseforum.com/attachments/premier-designers/chloe/2423376d1386493333-your-chloe-in-action-photo-8-.jpg

Funny coincidence. I had my Saks order cancelled as well. I want to shoot myself because it's such a bargain. Then just today, the item was listed as in stock again, this time I CALLED customer service in order to secure the purchase.

Hopefully, they don't call me and cite whatever reason for another cancellation. You should try calling, and see what happens.

Funny coincidence. I had my Saks order cancelled as well. I want to shoot myself because it's such a bargain. Then just today, the item was listed as in stock again, this time I CALLED customer service in order to secure the purchase.

Hopefully, they don't call me and cite whatever reason for another cancellation. You should try calling, and see what happens.

Yes I rang them up the second I received their cancellation email. They gave me some reason which doesnt make sense. Such as the store is closed when they received my order (yea right, it's sat morning for them) and the receipt takes a while to reach their physical store. Something along the line that they need to cater to the people purchasing from the store (it was a sale preview and the real sale hasnt even started at their physical store).

To cut the long story short, the customer service suggested that I ring the store up at exactly 10am (i rang at 952am and was told to call 8 min later.. talk about one track mind here) She was able to help me to place another online order but the store will once again receive the receipt later that day and priority will go to those who chose to visit the store.

When i called them, the sales person from Chloe had to take another 30 minute to hunt down the bag, another hour to confirm if it'
s VAT free to ship out of London and another another hour get back to me when I told them 80 pound for shipping is ridiculous when I was initially quoted 25 pound via online purchase which they have cancelled for no reason. They ended up quoting me 60 pound (why cant they give me that quote to begin with?)

In all, I managed to order my bag, this time for real:woot::woot: But not after countless international calls to London, 3 hours of waiting time, and having to pay and additional 35 pound for shipping.

Customer service nightmare!!!!!:cursing::cursing::rant::mad::censor::throwup::Pullhair:

what did you order?? :smile: crossing my fingers for you! ;)

My order went through. It's being shipped out. Since it's python again, I can't have it in California, so I'm having it shipped to my cousin. I'll pick it up when I visit her, but that won't happen for another 2 months.

Worth the wait though. :biggrin:

Another python??? You must be really spoilt. I'm guessing a beige python :smile::smile:

Share with us when you receive it - I know I will once my Berry Cupcake arrives :biggrin::biggrin:

It's a deal, I'll post pics when I get mine, and so will you.

As to this particular python, it's a small scuba blue python, retailed originally at US$2996. It went on sale for US$2096. The department store has a spend 2000-2999 and you get 300 back. So de facto price is US$1796. Can you believe it? I'm really lucky.

As to the beige medium python. It's hot, but too expensive and it will never go on sale. Hahaha.

I've never seen pictures of the scuba blue python online! It must be really gorgeous!! Anyway I've received my berry red cupcake in the mail earlier, pretty bummed that I have to pay additional 7 percent tax to the SG govt. I wasnt expecting that but the bag is still a steal!

One problem though- I took it our for an hour trial run and it has proven to be really really heavy and rather large for my size;( I regret not getting a small paraty, I think yours will look really cute!

Having 2nd thoughts about selling her off now but the colour is so pretty. It looks dull in certain lights and a nice shade of red under a different light. Ill do a reveal post soon, for you! :smile:

Yes. Please do post some photos. I would love to see this color under different lighting. I understand the issue with the "weight" of a medium paraty, so I've always thought one should get a medium in a darker color and a small one in a lighter color. At least visually, the size and the color will balance each other out.

Are you sure you want to sell it off so soon?

Here's a detailed photo of scuba blue on python. Brighter and more jeweled-toned than I thought from the website photo.

Attachments

• chloe-scuba-blue-paraty-small-python-shoulder-bag-product-1-8090012-275483544_large_flex.jpeg
    chloe-scuba-blue-paraty-small-python-shoulder-bag-product-1-8090012-275483544_large_flex.jpeg
    125 KB · Views: 572
  • FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg
    FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 530