Help! Bbag newbie

1. I am utterly sick of LV, and came across a woman with the most beautiful bag and found out it was a Balenciaga City..
    Then I came across PF, and saw your collections and I think I am now official won over.

Quick question though, what is the price range for the 06 Citys? I was thinking about whether to go to Barneys in LA and buying myself one of these beautys or if its too pricy (e.g. Hermes Birkin bags) I was going to take a gamble on eBay (unless of course I see one of those bordeaux ones on there,.. omg those are so pretty)

Thanks for the help :smile:

2. a brand new city will be 1195 + tax

be careful when purchasing on eBay. 90% are not authentic- even those priced around retail prices are not always real. check Atchung for auctions that members post- those are usually all real.

3. Thank you so much :smile:

hrm.. wow, eBay prices are about the same if not more than retail. I guess because many of the colors are seasonal.

4. look for ateliernaff.blogspot.com for more info on b-bags.
    good luck

5. thanks for your help :smile:

hrm.. now lets pray that Bal/LA has some City's in stock (non-blak or white). .too bad I think I missed the Cornflower City's, I love that color.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice