Help:::Balenciaga Bag Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

devoted7

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
Hey there all, I try to do multiple searches on this, but no luck.

I am looking to purchase a Balenciaga Bag. But here's my problem, I have a rather larger arm, therefore I would like the bag to fit comfortable on my shoulder.

What kind of bbag do you have and what's the drop down strap handle? I think my main question is what bbag do you have and what's the drop down handle strap (two handles, not shoulder strap).

I'm looking for which bag would be more comfortable for me to wear, and I would like to wear it using the two handles and not the shoulder strap. (I am aware that majority bbags are worn by arm, but I would like to wear it on the shoulder).

Please tell me what you would recommend!

Thanks!

Last edited:

the-chus

CONTENTED
O.G.
Aug 13, 2007
I only have my bags in first, city and twiggy style.

For me, the comfort of wearing the bags on the shoulder:

Twiggy > City > First.

And I think the PT has similar handle drop with City? Or you might consider the Work style if you don't care you could only wear it on the shoulder or by arm.

May 9, 2008
devoted7, i would agree with beauxgoris. the bbag DAY would be great for you. you would be comfortable carrying this bag on your shoulder. good luck!

livy1888

Ollie
O.G.
Apr 22, 2008
Sunny Island
I think the Giant Hws City and Part-Time are more comfortable to wear on the shoulder. The distance between the uppermost to the lowest point of the handles in my giant hw city is about 14 cm / 5 inches. And for the part-time is about 15 cm / 6 inches. Or if you like the style, you might want try the day or the hobo.

Status
Not open for further replies.