Help - Bag to Wear to an Interview

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm interviewing within my own company, but for a different office. It's very conservative. I realize that I need to find a bag to carry to this interview - help! I would like it to be under $100 and of decent quality, preferably black. It needs to be able to carry my laptop and my folio so at least 14" x 11" x 5". TIA!

2. Fossil makes some nice conservative black or brown executive laptop bags. You can usually find a couple on the evil-bay.

3. Hmmm. Normally for business I would say go longchamp roseau tote used on ebay, but they're pretty thin on the ground right now. The size requirements are harder than I thought.

So far this monsac is my favorite
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Black-Leather-Monsac-Tote_W0QQitemZ160308442234QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_WH_Handbags?hash=item160308442234&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72:1205|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:0|293:1|294:50

If leather isn't a requirement there's always this bag from nine west http://www.ninewest.com/Laptop-Tote/3056079,default,pd.html?cgid=1005

4. Check out TJM or Marshalls, you might be able to find something that works. I know I've seen a few recently that would work perfectly, you might as well.

5. ^Thank you! That's just the look I am going for (and something I can carry on the commuter train and not worry about). I'll go check it out tomorrow on my lunch break as the Target by my workplace has it in stock!

6. Something simple and unadorned. What color? Let us know what you find.

7. Target's a great idea - their Botkier and Hayden-Harnett lines are roomy and ladylike, though there's also a bag on their website called the "Angie & Lola" buckle tote that looks like a great option, too.