Help! Backpack recommendation for wife

yoosterlv

Apr 20, 2015
My wife hinted that she wanted a cute designer backpack. So I've been searching for some options and could use some suggestions.

I know she might like the Fendi backpacks but at $2500+ they just seem a bit much for a "backpack". Another option that looks like her style is the Stella McCartney mini eco Falabella (approx $800) in black or pink. I considered the Mansur Gavriel backpack but she already has their bucket bag and the backpack looks sort of like a bucket bag with a top flap. Any options you can recommend? Hopefully would like to stay under $1000.

Thanks in advance,
Clueless hubs

Jerome Dreyfuss makes some cute ones (the Barney's website is easier to navigate than the brand's own). If she likes Mansur Gavriel maybe she would like Il Bisonte, which has similar leather. If she doesn't mind nylon, MZ Wallace is a popular brand that makes some cute backpacks.

Hope this helps!

I like the Milly Riley backpack and the Anya Hindmarch Smily mini backpack (I have both). The Anya Hindmarch is over $1000, but you can often find on sale for around $700.