Help - Azur Sarah or Azur Zippy?

miacostigan

Nov 30, 2012
Went to the boutique today, expecting to come home with an azur Sarah. I was shown the azur sarah and azur zippy, and must say I was more drawn to the zippy. It was just so big and gorgeous, with that shiny oversized zipper pull! And it felt so sturdy compared to the Sarah. I also didn't like how the Sarah's 4 front card slots were bowing outwards - I know it was the display model, but still.

The problem is, with the price difference, if I bought a Sarah I could also get a DE key cles that I've been lusting after. If I get the Zippy, that probable won't happen.

Don't get me wrong, I liked the Sarah, I just liked the Zippy more. So what do you think? :angel: What would you do? Do you like the zippy or sarah better in azur?

I would get the azur zippy as that seems to be the one that grabbed your heart and then save a little longer for the DE cles. I chose the zippy over the Sarah as well due to the zippy wearing better over time (no trouble with glazing, stitching, etc.) it's an awesome wallet.

i personally have the sarah wallet which i love, its easier access to cards, etc. with just a button enclosure compared to a full length zip.

but...go with whatever gets to you more! if you find yourself thinking of the zippy wallet before or more than you think of the sarah wallet, go for the zippy. you don't want to splurge on a wallet that you'll later regret :smile:

Go with whatever you love more. I had the opposite experience when I was getting my wallet. I went in wanting to get the zippy but walked out with the sarah. I have no regrets. I love my sarah and am still using it years down the track. So if you like the zippy more, go for it.

I would get the azur zippy as that seems to be the one that grabbed your heart and then save a little longer for the DE cles. I chose the zippy over the Sarah as well due to the zippy wearing better over time (no trouble with glazing, stitching, etc.) it's an awesome wallet.

ITA! Get the Zippy!

I can't personally deal with flap corners bending or getting caught on stuff in my bag.. I'm a zippy girl everything just feels so nice and completely secure, you won't regret it. :smile: get what you love, and save up a bit longer for a cles.

If you love the zippy get the zippy. I'm a Sarah girl as I prefer just a button closure. But you have to go with what works best for your lifestyle, even if it means prolonging another purchase. Getting one great thing that you truly desire is way better than getting a few things that you desire less. You will always cover the original item.

If you're buying for special, I would say Zippy - not every day. The zipper is white. This is why I don't use my azur or white MC pieces as much. But, I do love the zippy wallet :smile: I have two of them!

Sounds like your heart is really with the Zippy. You will probably regret it if you don't get what really makes your heart sing. Others have brought up good points about the white zipper, but I'm sure if you take good care of it, it won't be much of an issue. It won't take you long to save up for a cles, since they are a relatively inexpensive item.