Help-Azur Saleya GM or Mono Palermo GM

So I had been searching for a Damier Azur Saleya GM in really good condition and I finally found one! But now I also found a Mono Palermo GM in really good condition which is also on my list. A total dilemma.....Should I get the Azur Saleya GM or the Mono Palermo GM? I am thinking the Saleya because they are harder to come by.
I want the bag as an everyday work bag plus travel this summer. I already own a Damier Ebene Hampstead GM that I use for work.

Help.... Too many bags and not enough time......:thinking:

I really like the Saleya and if I'm not mistaken, it has been discontinued and is kind of hard to come by. I would get the azur saleya first, you can always pick up the palermo later, it's still being made and should be fairly easy to come by for a while! I think the Azur Saleya would be a great work and summer travel bag! Good luck with your decision!

So I had been searching for a Damier Azur Saleya GM in really good condition and I finally found one! But now I also found a Mono Palermo GM in really good condition which is also on my list. A total dilemma.....Should I get the Azur Saleya GM or the Mono Palermo GM? I am thinking the Saleya because they are harder to come by.
I want the bag as an everyday work bag plus travel this summer. I already own a Damier Ebene Hampstead GM that I use for work.

Help.... Too many bags and not enough time......:thinking:

Palermo