HELP! Azur French Purse or Koala Wallet????

I have the azur koala wallet. (I have pics in this thread:
http://forum.purseblog.com/the-lv-clubhouse/the-amazing-azur-club-58439-2.html
)
I like it a lot. I think the gold hardware looks especially good with azur. The french wallet style to me is more common (many brands have it) but not koala.

OOh yea I almost forgot about that thread. Thanks cola262! I'll check it out right now! :yes: Since you had it the day Azur was launched, how is the wallet on staining? So far so good?

So did you end up getting anything? :yes:
narr im still thinking about it.. my bdays not till jan so have plenty of time hehe. funny thing is I have to buy it myself first, then he gets to pay me back in installments... thats what he says anyway, odds are ill end up buying my own bday pressie.
For those who have the french purse, can you tell me if you can lay notes flat in the bit for the notes (as in not have to fold them to fit).

narr im still thinking about it.. my bdays not till jan so have plenty of time hehe. funny thing is I have to buy it myself first, then he gets to pay me back in installments... thats what he says anyway, odds are ill end up buying my own bday pressie.
For those who have the french purse, can you tell me if you can lay notes flat in the bit for the notes (as in not have to fold them to fit).

My SO is doing that too... he said.. buy it and give him the CC bill and he will write a check for it.. I feel so evil!!! :graucho: