Help authenticating chloe shoes....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone and sorry if I'm in the wrong forum it's my first post:shame:

I have recently bought a pair of Chloe shoes from eBay and am not really sure if they are genuine. I have heard many rumours over buying anything designer on Ebay, but I have sold Jimmy Choo shoes in the past and know there are some genuine (although sparse) items available.

I did enquire when they were purchased and were told 'this season' last year but have been unable to find a picture of them anywhere in archives. They don't have huge feedback but all positive, not many designer items and has returns policy..To be honest the quality does look very good and I have a genuine chloe bag but no shoes so nothing to compare against. There isn't a Chloe boutique in Birmingham, only Selfridges and think they only sell Chloe bags not shoes...here is the link
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWN:IT&ih=016

and would be grateful if anyone has a solid opinion. I have taken some pics to help...

Thanks v. much Danielle
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. I have several pairs of Chloe shoes and they look good to me. The insole font looks good, I think the colour is mousse (deep, grey green). There is nothing suspicious to me. But I am no expert at authenticating, and may be missing something. I would suggest you post this in the Chloe authenticate this thread, and maybe the glass slipper, and include a side view for the heel.

3. Thanks for that and I have also posted in glass slipper..will try forum you suggested and here is a pic of the heel

Attached Files:

4. I am not an expert but I love Chloe shoes myself. I don't own this pair but IMO there is nothing alarming about them. They look quite nice and high quality. Do wait for an expert's opinion, though.

5. please post all Authentication questions in the Auth This thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.