Help authenticating Alexander Wang Rocco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you in advance :smile:
I want to be clear that I'm not an authenticator for AW but I have owned several of his bags. I compared the tag , logo etc. to my old Rocco and that, plus the overall look of the bag, makes me believe it's authentic, but there's no pic of the Made In China tag. I see it's out of stock, is it yours now?

I want to be clear that I'm not an authenticator for AW but I have owned several of his bags. I compared the tag , logo etc. to my old Rocco and that, plus the overall look of the bag, makes me believe it's authentic, but there's no pic of the Made In China tag. I see it's out of stock, is it yours now?
Yes, It is currently being shipped. I own the Fumo wristlet in the same leather type and rose gold hardware. I decided based on my comparisons to that piece but started doubting myself after pulling the trigger. Happy to hear that all looks good. Will take a photo of the “made in” tag when it arrives. Is there anything peculiar about it?

Hi!
The thread is closed which means we currently have no authenticators for it. We only allowed approved members to authenticate. Please do not start individual threads about authenticity.

You'll need to use a paid service, good luck!

Reactions: muchstuff
Status
Not open for further replies.