Help authenticate LV

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. **I think I originally posted this in the wrong place. Sorry**

Hi, Looking at LV bags on eBay. Could someone help with authentication?
    AUTH LOUIS VUITTON MONOGRAM SPEEDY 25 BAG PURSE - eBay (item 110335239846 end time Jan-14-09 13:53:22 PST)

AUTHENTIC LOUIS VUITTON RECITAL POCHETTE EVENING BAG! - eBay (item 200297360616 end time Jan-17-09 07:08:41 PST)

AUTHENTIC LOUIS VUITTON RECITAL POCHETTE - EXCEL COND - - eBay (item 290285771811 end time Jan-27-09 18:19:57 PST)

What's the real story on My Poupette? It's worth the extra money MP sellers ask if they are authentic, but really gross if your'e getting a used replica!
    I'm new to LV. Just learning. Can someone tell me if hardware is solid brass? I've seen some vintage bags with peeling buckles, which would say "brass plated replica" to me.

Thanks all

2. :shrugs: What is your problem? We're all just trying not to get ripped off by the tons of unscrupulous sellers of fakes out there. I just found one selling a fake LV cerises speedy for hundreds of $$$ to unsuspecting bidders. If we can help each other, that's great.

3. ReikiK, the link that love2shop_26 posted was to help you. The link will take you directly to the Louis Vuitton authentication thread, where you can post your ebay links and ask questions about LV bags there. Just click on the link and you'll see.

This thread - http://forum.purseblog.com/authenticate-this/announcement-authenticate-this.html - that is stickied at the top of this forum discusses the use of authentication threads for the brands with their own forums here.

Hope this helps and good luck!

4. Oh, I saw you already posted in the correct LV authentication thread. John responded to your queries. Check post # 6594 in this thread: Authenticate This LOUIS VUITTON

5. Thanks, redney. I didn't like being called shamelessly shoppertunistic even tho the link was there. I'm new to this. Got John's response. Love your kitty icon!

6. so sorry-but shamelessly shoppertunistic - are the signature from love2shop - nothing to do with you :nogood:

7. #8 Jan 14, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2009

I never called you (or anyone else for matter) any names. I thought I was trying to help you out.

And this is *MY* signature!

8. Sorry for the confusion

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.